Monday 15 August 2011

Red shell's and the blue sands of time


 Hey beautiful people. First of all I would like to apologise for my tardiness. I bin mad busy, working on some very important projects. I've missed you guys. In this entry I am wearing my latest Ankara creation, the high waisted Ankara trouser. Made and styled by moi. I hope you like it. Please feel free to let me know what you think. Until next time xxxx


Blazer: Zara
Vest: Primark
High waisted trouser: made by Autumn's Closet 'Ankara creations'
Shoes: Next
Satchel: EBay
Bow head wrap: made by Autumn's Closet 'Ankara creations'

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely combination. how long does it take you to think and make a cloth like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,
    Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to follow me on my creative journey and love of all things African and fashionable. I did not make the wax print material. I out sourced the material. However I designed and made the high waisted trouser myself. It does not take too long, but thats probably because I love to make clothes. ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amberley, how are you! it's monia, your course collegue ;0)
    I am checking your nice blog and updating mine after looong time!
    Your Ankara pants are amazing, you are very talented, keep in touch <3
    Monia

    ReplyDelete