Friday 18 May 2012

Alexander Technique Workshop


One of my lovely clients held a complimentary workshop on the Alexander Technique today. As I had never heard of this mystifying technique before, I decided to go along to the workshop. It was very interesting. In short, the Technique is a method by which you can learn more about how you move and think. It is at heart a simple process of increasing your ability to be self-aware during activities and freeing yourself from unwanted habits. I’m looking forward to learning more about this and I’m feeling very special at the moment because my client is going to hook me up with some session. Apparently Victoria Beckham used the Alexander Technique to fight bad posture. Thanks for reading dolls x



Head Wrap: Ankara Creations by Autumn’s Closet
Vest: Primark
Jeans: H&M
Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Dune
Bag: Zara


2 comments: