Thursday 28 March 2013

Colour me bad...



I wish it would get warmer...this weather is simply not acceptable. British Summer time officially starts on 31/3/13 and there are no sunrays in sight. Sad times. Well I decided to throw on this colourful vintage cardigan, that I found in my local charity shop. It definitely has injected some colour and brightness into my day xxx






Cardigan: Vintage (Trade Charity Shop)
Body: H&M
Judpers: Zara
Boots: Faith (these are sooo old)
Bag: Oxfam
Accesories: Glasses (perscription Boots) Earings (Ebay), Necklace (Gifted)

6 comments:

  1. but that cardigan tho......lust have!

    www.thatoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on that cardigan are so amazing and remind me that spring and summer will eventually come...hopefully!
    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete