Monday 8 April 2013

Benihana birthday delight



This year I celebrated my birthday at Benihana Chelsea. I had a wonderful time with some of my nearest and dearest friends. We had a private room, our own chef and waitress for the whole evening. I can honestly say it's not what you do on your birthday that makes it special, but the people you spend it with. 

Oh...by the way Autumn's Closet is now stocking an exclusive range of bandage and bodycon dress's. The one I am wearing in this post, is just an example of some of the divine dress's we are now offering. More details of the available range will be posted soon. Until then please email me for more information on info@autumnscloset.co.uk. Thank you xxx







Love, love, love my transparent hard-case clutch from Zara xx






My fabulous guests xxx





Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting by Cynthia's Fairy delights. 

Dress: Autumn's Closet
Shoes: Sacha (very old)
Bag: Zara
Jacket: Oasis

(Picture's taken on my iPhone)

2 comments: