Thursday 14 July 2011

Patient Mama Africa


Hey people. I am excited to present to you my newest addition to my collection. This look I call ‘Patient mama Africa’. This look consists of a playsuit designed and made by me. I teamed this playsuit with patient black heels, bag and obi belt.  With a bow wrappa to adorn the head that matches the material of the playsuit. I accessorised this outfit with plain black jewellery.  I hope you like it xoxox.






                                      Playsuit:  made by Autumn’s closet ‘Ankara creations’
                                                                Shoes: River Island
                                                                     Bag: Primark
                                                           Obi belt: Vintage Boutique
                                 Bow head wrap: made by Autumn’s closet ‘Ankara creations’

No comments:

Post a Comment