Wednesday 13 July 2011

Monochrome, pleated pleasures and the meeting of great minds

Hey guys, sorry I have not blogged in a while. But I have been working on some new Ankara creations and some other new and exciting projects. On Monday I had to head up to Shoreditch for a round table brain storming session. The topic is strictly classified information ……but all will be revealed eventually. I can honestly say I was rubbing minds with some fantastic people. For my look today I wanted to exude professional playfulness, so I teamed a black vest top with a monochrome blocked pleated skirt, staple black cardigan, faithful black leather ballet pumps with a fem black satchel.




                                                        Cardigan: Marks & Spencer
                                                                   Vest: Primark
                                                             Pleated skirt: Primark
                                                                     Belt: H&M
                                                                 Shoes: Primark
                                                            Satchel bag: Warehouse

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic' I am search a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look !

    ReplyDelete