Friday 27 January 2012

Business as usual….


Fridays are always a good day. Not only because it’s my day off, but also because my co-d and I usually find something lucrative, fun and interesting to get into. Today Tora, Adrian and I visited a not for profit organization that assists people in setting up their own business. Since my friend and I are both budding young entrepreneurs, our friend Adrian (founder of Humble Minds) thought it would be worth our time to visit the organization. Its called Head 4 Business. They are a fantastic organization for people who are setting up or need help with a business idea. We also met some really creative young men that write an up and coming magazine. All in all some good, motivational peoples. Have a fab weekend darlings x





Jacket: Vintage
Shoes: Office
Shirt: TM Lewin
Scarf: Tie Rack
Jeans: Warehouse
Bag: New Look
Images by T. Olaiya


2 comments: