Tuesday 3 January 2012

A house affair ……….a while back


I was going through my blog file, when I came across these pics of me and my co-d Chun. We were on a night out at one of our beloved house raves.  House music to me is the best kind of drug…….its non hallucinogenic , doesn’t leave you with a hangover  unless mixed with alcohol and  is completely addictive without the withdrawal symptoms. (No I’m not a recovering drug addict, just got carried away with my whack metaphor) Anyway we had one of the sweetest kinds of nights. Another night like this is well overdue. Excuse the pics they were taken on the lowly iPhone.




Body: American apparel
Culottes: Topshop
Hosiery: Pretty Polly
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Primark


2 comments:

  1. Like your blog! I support you and follow you yet (on bloglovin). Hope you follow back?

    greetings Marcel
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you Marcel. I love your blog too. Are you on twitter x

      Delete