Friday 2 March 2012

In living color


Ok so last night one of my oldest homies Monique suggested we go for dinner. It was a spare of the moment arrangement, but I had a sitter so freedom was mine! (Yay) We ate at a cute little restaurant on Chelsea Harbor, called Thai on the River. It was really good. The cocktails went straight to my head (light weight). Anyway, we managed to catch up on all the significant life events we had both been through since the last time we saw each other. It was some good catching up, and we laughed nice and hard.  Ohhhh the jumper I’m wearing is my latest edition to my ever-growing wardrobe. I have a thing for vintage knits….I cant get enough of them.  It was found in one of my favorite secondhand stores, located south of the river. Thanks for reading dolls x



Jumper: Vintage
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Dune
Bag: Vintage
Lipstick: MAC red

3 comments: