Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spring /Summer 12 Trends: Paisley!!



Right, so I know you all must watch some form of TV or be susceptible to the numerous advertising campaigns that many fashion retail giants have been hammering our senses with! Literally it’s all over the place. One of the key trends this session is Paisley print. Key fashion houses have gone crazy for Paisley. Personally I love the Paisley trend…. I always have. There is something bohemian about it. I will definitely be raiding my wardrobe, as I have plenty of Paisley past purchases. Have a look at how designers have translated Paisley on this session’s catwalk.

(Above Jill Sander)


Paul & Joe


Emilio Pucci 


Paul & Joe


Stella McCartney


Etro


Etro


Etro


Stella McCartney

(Images taken from various internet sources)

No comments:

Post a Comment