Saturday 25 June 2011

Sassy, Tan and Sweet


Today was a beautiful day.  I took my daughter to a birthday party and then I went to meet an old friend for a late lunch. We went to a cosy little bar that serves food. We devoured some tasty finger foods and knocked back some cocktails……..’Dee’s triple rum cocktails’ to be exact.  It was good to catch up with my home girl. So for today’s look I went for a sassy but casual look. I hope you like it. I’m working on a new Ankara Bar-bie creation so stay tuned. Hope your enjoying the weekend. Thanks for reading xxx



                                                                         Shirt: H&M
                                                               High rise jeans: George
                                                                 Belt: Dorothy Perkins
                                                                        Shoes: Dune
                                                                         Bag: H&M
                                                                  Mon and I @ lunch

1 comment: