Tuesday 14 June 2011

Lady in navy

Today I went shopping for new materials, as I’m working on some new creations.  It was a beautiful sunny day today so I decided to do a cute casual look.  None of the items I’m wearing have been made by me; however I thought I would still share it with you all. Although, I am a dedicated fan of African fashion and materials, and try to wear as much of it as possible. I am still a confessed sucker/addict of western contemporary fashion as well. Especially when it’s affordable.  Well this was today’s outfit.







                                                                       Vest: Primark
                                                                   Trousers: Primark
                                                                       Belt: Primark
                                                                     Pumps: Primark
                                                        Bag: United colours of Benetton

Oh by the way, the shopping trip was extremely productive. I bought some lovely materials, Woodin, Ankara and Raw silk. So I will be busy creating some new Ankara Bar-bie creations. See you soon folks. Thanks for reading  x

No comments:

Post a Comment