Monday 13 June 2011

Tribute to turquoise


Yesterday (Sunday) my co-d and I went to a traditional Nigerian 70th birthday party. What a shin-dig! All the elders were really "shaking a leg" on the dance floor to the live band. A great atmosphere and good food. Anyway for this event I wanted to go in an outfit that suggested traditional but with a modern classic twist. So I made this dress and teamed it with some accessories I already had.





                                                         Dress: Made by Ankara Bar-bie (POR)
                                                                      Blazer: Zara
                                                               Shoes: Topshop unique
                                                                   Clutch bag: M&S
                                                                        Belt: M&S


No comments:

Post a Comment