Sunday 19 June 2011

Tangerine ice cream

Last night I went out with the girls to a rave……or should I say a ‘meat market’. Totally not my type of thing. However it was good to spend time with the girly whirlies. I have two looks to show you in this blog entry. The first look is another creation made and styled by Ankara Bar-bie  (moi). The next is an example of a look that I styled for my co-d Duchess BK.






                                      Styling by Ankara Bar-bie  Modelled by: Duchess BK Cole






                                                                 Jumpsuit: Primark
                                                               Shoes: River Island
                                                                    Belt: Primark
                                                                      Bag: ASOS

1 comment:

  1. Your use of ankara is fantastic, great work.. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete